I don't keep up much with the stock market as I should, but I do know a few terms when I hear them such as:
- Bull market: "Trend is up"
- Bear Market: "Trend is down"
- Depression: "Worldwide Economic Downturn"
In the meantime I am using wise wisdom to help our family economic pocketbook grow in this current market! See below some of my tips I recommend:
- Reduce spending (I love shopping, but now purchasing what I need!).
- Savings (learning to focus on building up our personal saving account).
- 401K (I had one when I was employed, which the jury is still out on 401K for me).
- Buying food in bulks (I am starting back to increase using coupons for purchases).
- If employed start minimizing eating out at lunch, by taking your lunch more.
- Travel (Visit local momuments), our family just visited the St. Louis Zoo, our only expense was parking and a few refreshments that we saved up for!
I am also making some wise moves to unstand more about the financial market as possible!